14 December 2008

{ Fun-tas-tic} workshop @ MWL

Yes, I've finally enrolled myself in another scrapbook workshop on this coming Friday!!

19/12/2008 the day i will attend this long awaited workshop, as i don't have my evening class... yeah!!

Descriptiong of the workshop i'll be attending:

  • Complete 3 super fun and fantastic 12” x 12” layouts using one of Sassafras newest collections – Happy Place.
  • You’ll get to play with an array of embellishments from this new collection and combine them with Basic Grey’s uber cool background papers from their Urban Prairie collection.
  • This is one absolutely cheerful collection of layouts that you can add to your freestyle collection of scrapbook pages!

(^_^v) I can't wait for the class to start.. hope it won't go till very late at night as my class will only starts at 630pm and ends at 10pm...

No comments :