21 February 2009

The end of HK Drama - The Gem of Life


The Gem of life story revolves the lives of 3 sisters.. Looking for fame, romance and success. Another TVB big cast drama.. with a total of 82 epi. Although the first 20 epi are kind of boring but as each sister story unfold, it starts to end interesting....


Today, I've completed my last epi for this drama.. and I'm totally disappointed in it.. There are 101 doubts. How the Martin die? What happened to Ko Cheung-Shing 's ex wife, Catherine? What happened to Will and Shek Ta-wor? Who Elise really love?? In the end, the epison only show that the Hong's sister put down all the foes and went back together in the family.. Kind of disappointing!!!


I heard from others that HK's citizens were all complain why the ending is such a disappointment. I do hope that TVB will have another special epi where they will clear all doubts.. Hehe...

No comments :