07 April 2009

Instax Mini 7S - Cheki Camera from Fujifilm

I came across this cute gadgets accidentally online and i fall in love with it immediately.....
And actually I've been wanting to get my hand on one of these gadgets earlier on but I was still contemplating...Instax Mini 7S camera features: • Color: White or Choco • Compatible film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film “Instax Mini” • Film size: 54x86mm • Lens: Fujinon lens, f-60mm, 1:12.7, 2 elements • Focus: 0.6m~infinity • Shutter: Electronic 1/60 sec • Automatic film feed • Auto flash in low-light • Batteries: AA x 4 • Weight: 320g. w/o film, batteries, strap • Included Film: Optional. Choose 1,3, or 5 pack below. 10 shots per pack. • Close-up lens: Optional. Choose below. • Manual: Japanese

And since after.. I've been Yahoo and Google it this item till recently... I came across this email for a Pre-order for this camera.. It even cames in a package!!



Haha.... Everything just come up to less than $200... Still considering as there is still time b4 the spree close.. Or maybe I can ask {JAM} to help me to buy.. since she's going to Japan.. Perhaps it will be cheaper!!

No comments :