24 June 2010

My new scrapping loots...

Knowing that i'll be going to states soon.. and of cos who can resist from purchases of scrapping stuffs?

These are my new loots... esp the butterfly punch.. I've been searching for this punch in SG for a while, but it's always out of stock in the stores..
Was quite lucky to stumble upon it at at scraping website, www.addicitedtoscrapbooking.com

At that time of purchase, the website was having a memorial day sales.. so my total loot cost me SG$60 including shipping to my bf's place!!

With this amount i seriously doubt i can purchase so many items... esp those 2 punches.. could easily cost me at $30 each in stores like Papermarket or Made with Love...

Hehehe..

I've another 2 more days before i leave for states, so this time round im going to purchase stamps back!! yeah!!!

No comments :