18 August 2010

Aches everywhere....


Office workers like me would most likely to encounter backaches and neck aches due to our sitting posture infront of the computers.


All the while i've been having this backache problem, TCM doctor recommended me to do a series of excerise to straighten my spine. Well, at first i did the excerise diligently every night but subsequently at times when im tired or not feeling well, i just fall deep asleep...


After my trip back from States, my backaches starts to get worst and worst.. Till the previous night where my sleeping posture is not very good... my strain my neck!

Poor me, being so uncomfortable for the whole day. Thought that by today i should be getting better...


But my condition still seems to be the same and even worst.. now, my right side of my neck's musscle feel tense!!


Think it's time for me to see the chinese doctor again.. there does my $100...

No comments :