28 November 2010

12 mths of memories..

Just attended a class from Made With Love.. Had lots of fun scrapping.
And learn many useful tips in creating a album from scratch and also printing journaling on the paper pattern using a typewriter. Silly me, to think that most of the scrappers actually own a vintage typewriter. But i learn the trick! All thanks to WWW, i download the typewriter font and tada!!!
All my journals are created by typewriter!

I decided to use all the photos that I've taken during my holidays for this album, as Year 2010, beside California, I also visit HongKong again.. 










Can't wait to create a monthly calendar for 2011...

1 more month to go before we enter the year 2011.
It's time to list Christmas gifts.. and resolutions too..

1 comment :

Sandy Ang said...

Love the sense of continuity and variety in your album. The LOs look fab !