20 November 2010

{Family}

After soooo long, I've finally SCRAP!!!!

Yup.. and all these are done while Im watching Ghost Whisper Season 5 and in between a Hongkong's TVB Drama... I didn't know that Im such a super mulit tasker!! LOL!

Anyway, this afternoon as i was cleaning up my room.. I keep telling myself that i need to do a layout on my family! It's been awhile since we took a family photo together. This photo was taken during this year's Chinese New Year Eve. Can't wait for the next reunion dinner that we will be having.

Cos due to our lifestyle and working schedule, thought we may live under the same roof but we seldom have the chance to dine together. Thus that what CNY eve are for!! hehehehe

Ok! So here is my layout... and simple one yet i find it beautiful enough to show my family love..


No comments :