26 December 2010

Handmade present for friends...

For my Best Friend @ Work - Nana

 I did this altered art letter for my best girl friend at work, who i share all my ups and down, my shopping partner, my laughing and crying partner! Recently I've been very upset on relationship issues, and im glad that I've her with me, to go thru this heartbreak times...



Not to mention my child hood friend too.. though it's been awhile since we meet up, we finally had time to meet up during Christmas. And she's always sending me sms to send her concern and keep telling to call her out if I've any problems. Really appreciate that... 


 Surprising to see a Chinese girl whose best friend is Malay.. well, we live in a multi racial country..





As for these two gifts, I've yet to sent out... Though it may not have any special meaning to the receiver but I'll keep those wonderful memories that we had in  my mind...We will learn from our mistakes which will make us a better person in future..


Last but not least.. Happy Boxing Day!

No comments :