15 December 2010

New Tools to add on

My loots finally arrived in SG from USA yesterday! Was so happy to received it as I've been hunting high and low for these 2...
New Tools to add to my collection!


And I managed to purchased it during US Black Friday sales! Which was a really good buy and with the US rate at 1.35, it makes these 2 lovely so much more affordable! I've yet to use it on any of my scraping yet but i can already foresee that I'll be using these punches quite often...

And after I purchase these punches.. Im contemplating if i should purchase this stamp.. hmmmmm



Tim Holtz's stamps.. "Good Thoughts"


Maybe I shall wait till end of this month to purchase.... hehe cos 13th mth bonus will comes in this month, and it will be a very good excuse of myself to get as a present just for myself.. wahaha

No comments :