29 December 2010

Some Inspiration for year 2011

Was at Popular Bookstore earlier this evening while waiting for my dentist appt... and suddenly i recall a scrapper's blog on her travel journal mini album..






(all the above pictures are from http://amytangerine.blogspot.com/search/label/travels)

Which suddenly inspire me to do that. So i went to purchase a hard cover spiral notebook which i could do some altered art on the front and back cover.
And there's how i intend to do this mini album - on a every little thing every day theme.

 Im going to make use of my polariod camera and snap a pictures on things that makes me happy, inspire me, that i should be thankful and grateful for.. And journal it and embellish it..
Somethings are lost and somethings are gain in year 2010.. i want to remember year 2011 as a happy one..

Looking forward to a new start!

No comments :