11 January 2011

Jan - Daily thoughts...

Little did i realised that today's date is so unique.. In fact if one is happy with whatever she's doing, everyday is unique to her.

Soooo... on this date 11.1.11....

I felt happier after that heartbreaking incident in 2010... I've taken 2.5weeks to remove myself from sadness and somehow today my heart felt happier. although I'm not super duper happy but i felt tiny weeny bit of happiness from my heart...

Maybe it's because of God's strength or my best gal friends' support. Either way... i believe someday my Prince Charming will be waiting for me... And my little heart will somehow heal and believe in love again. When? I'm not in a rush, will let God and fate decides... Till than, I will continue to be happy and do things that will bring my smile back. Ppl will soon see my "trademark" again..
2nd Jan - Movie watching with my little ones..

So here is my super backlog of Daily thoughts.

No comments :