18 January 2011

Too many ideas... No Time

OK.. It's an excuse. It's not that I've no time. But I'm just lazy.

Because.. majority of the photos that I've printed out are all my USA Trip photos.
Which I didn't have much mood to scrap using those photos.
And I didn't want to stay at home, ALONE.. thinking of the past which only makes me feel more depressed.

But I won't give up scrapping!! Just giving myself some time to heal and to move on..

A Personalized Cork board..
So here are some of my inspirations... Can't remember where i took these from.

After since i started to work on photo frames and mail box from Maya Road.. I've been very into altered art...

So instead of scrapping layouts, i might start to work on some of these project...

Need something to occupy my mind. Haha

No comments :