17 April 2011

Changi Boardwalk ~ March 2011

Since last year, I've been wanting to go to Changi Boardwalk - Sunset Walk to capture sunset! I love the golden tone in the sky.. But for many reasons, i wasn't able to make it last years.

So I decided to make a trip to Changi Boardwalk this year March.. Once i step foot into Changi Village, I realise that it has not change much. ( The previous time i was there was really donkey years ago!)

Though it's a pity that i didn't manage to capture the sunset cos we didn't know which way to go to the boardwalk.. ended up we walk a big round.. By then, the sun has set..












Later Im going to revist Changi Boardwalk again.. and this time round.. Im going to capture sunset!
Heheheh

In the mean time while waiting for my bf to meet, i should learn how to capture beautiful sunset photos!
(^_^v)

No comments :