31 May 2011

Beauty Loots!

It's pretty common for a girl to feel vain... so recently I'm back to my detox program.
It has been quite awhile since i last took this Kinohimistu J'pan D'tox Juice. Which I've tried before and it's really good!

Don't know if i really slim down when im on this detox juice but i feel so much lighter... Hmmm
Currently Watson is having promotion for this detox juice. Usual price is @$39.90 but now it's @$27.90!
$12 of saving!!! Haha.
Not to sure when will the promotion end, but i will purchase my 2nd box soon after my 1st or 2nd bottle takes effect. =)





I've also purchase Love More Mask. Which i read from Xiaxue's blog, that their mask are actually quite good. Love their packing too!
Haven really try it yet.. Hmm, will it while i watch "The Red Riding Hood" on my lappy later!

This mask that i purchase is the normal face mask.. I'm quite tempted to purchase their 3D mask where there is ear hook for you to loop thru your ear when you place the face sheet mask! Interesting ya?

No comments :