15 May 2011

Wedding Ideas..

Wedding is probably most of the girls will dream about when they are young.

And every girl wants to have the own perfect wedding....

As for me.. I like my wedding to be a small and cozy affair. Maybe a dinner buffet for ard 60-80 guests, al fresco dining, great music and most importantly... the gathering of beloved family members and close friends.. 





Wedding Invitation Card

Wedding Cake Topper

Bohemian style of wedding gown 
Design of reception tables

Hand bouquet

Nice venue

I like bubbles and sparklers!






Dining under the stars..

Wondering when is my turn to plan my perfect wedding? Well.. it's soon!
Somehow when we met each other, I just know that he's the one for me and vice versa for him.
Guess fate works in a funny way... especially when we recap on our memories of the past...


Hmmm.... let's just say that im hopping to have a summer / autumn wedding next year!

No comments :