22 July 2011

Unique Hand Made Acessories

Quite a while a ago, I happened to chance upon this website and fall in love their acessories.

Couldn't really bring myself to buy the necklace as the prices is kinda of steep for person like me who just wear 1 necklack thru out the whole year round.

Currently the one that I'm wearing is already 2 years old. Purchased it during Chinese New Year, it's a citigems white gold necklace and pendent. And since i've not remove it from my neck.

So right now, I'm deciding between this 2...
Both are silver wear..

Tiffany & Co
Hand Made Necklace
 Currently... I can't take my eyes off this...

It's really unique and nice.. Wonder if i should custom make one for myself. 
Can see that I'll using this token to take lots of photos tgt with Bf and also with Dando!

It's having sales for those who join in their mailing list. Cost about US$19 + Shipping $9 = $28.
And currently US exchange rate against SG is quite high.. So total should cost me about S$35.
Not sure if it's worth it or not...

Hmmm....


Do visit this lady's website.

No comments :