11 July 2011

What am i up to ??

Well.. things are kinda of busy for me.
Busy with work... Just completed an event in June and there's another big event in my company that's coming up in Sept. Which mean July - Aug will be superb busy for me as there are many admin matters to handle and prepare for this big up coming event.

And than I can't wait for my holiday in Oct. Right now, We are discussing which holiday packages to take, whether to book via online portal. transportation and etc.. Really excited cos it's my first holiday trip to beach/resort area. Mostly my holidays are more to shopping spree trip.

Did a very simple cap tin from Maya Road for my friend's 21st birthday....





Used alot of pop up foam dots to make the cloud and photo "pop"! Hopefully she likes it!
Haven been scrapping lots recently but i'v purchase quite a number of scrapbooking goodies!

Had a great dinner with the girls last sat. Love the macaroons to the bits!
Salty Caramel Macaroon!

No comments :