19 August 2011

Obsession with STAMPS!!

Oh yes, ever since i step into the scrap booking world...

I practically obsessed with tools, paints, alphabets stickers, embellishment and etc.... But now my current obsession will be stamps!

Stamps just allow my creativity to flow freely. I can use them in all sorts of ways. And I also love to use water colour crayons to colour them as well! Great for crafts, cards and scrapbook layouts.

And there is 1 new additional to my ever growing collections.
Tim Holtz - Good Thoughts Stamps
I've been eyeing for this stamps like for ages... And finally when i was "researching" for cheaper scrapping tools deals, i stumble upon this website.. www.simonsaystamps.com
And they are selling this wonderful stamp at the price of $21. Which cost me about SG$30 after the conversion. And it's alot cheaper than my local scrapbook store is selling.

So happy!! Yeah!!!

No comments :