27 August 2011

Singapore Presidential Election 2011

Well well... another voting to be done this year beside the GE in May/June 2011.

Some might think that it's a tough decision to make as there are 4 contestants running for the president election. Some have totally no idea who to vote until Friday night, went online to do some research. Yup, that person is ME!!! Cause seriously i don't really care much about Government/ Political issues. I've too many things in my daily life to bother about such things!

Later I'm also going to resume my driving lessons... this time with another instructor and hopefully everything goes well. *keep my finger cross*

Have been missing out quite a few days of my photography challenge. So here are they....

Day 3: Clouds
White is my favorite Colour
Day 5: someone i love
Today's going be to eventful pack day. Like i mention earlier on.. 1) Voting 2) Driving Lesson 3) Pay bills =( 4) Chilling out session with brenda & my bf @ timbre! 5) Home stay + movie marathon with Bf!


No comments :