01 August 2011

Wonders of iMac

Can't really believe it that Im actually blogging this on a iMac..

Hahaha...
Seriously this piece of machine is really cool and sleek! Graphics looks so nice in awe in this machine.
It has no CPU which means space saving.

The keyboard isn't as bulky as the PC.. Hmmmm

If i have a choice, I would really like to purchase it but than the down slide.... alot of programs can't be used.

Like my most favorite... Fun Sheng Wang! A online program where you can stream thousands of movies, tv shows and even variety shows!

But no.... I'm still very the PC user! Though it will be nice than somehow that i can own an imac! Maybe next time when i have my own house.

Wondering why i can a chance to use an iMac, it's because im on a 3 day workshop on Photoshop.
See if by the end of these 3 days will Apple buy me over...

Hehehe

No comments :