26 September 2011

My new hair cut - Great Deals from Streetdeals.com

I recently got into groupon , streetdeals promotions.
These websites really have quite a number of good deals.. from fashion, beauty, getaways, dining, photography and many more.

I first bought Groupon's voucher for a steamboat buffet in Suntec and since than i can't stop cos i realize that i save alot especially on food.

So i went on to purchase a 90min outdoor photography shoot with my bf which I've schedule it in Oct. Just nice that its a term holiday for my bf so he didn't have to teach.. Plus we are also planing our long awaited Port Dickson trip during this term holiday of his. Can't wait for end of Oct to arrive!!! (^_^v)

Beside food and photography great deals. I recently purchased a deal from Streetdeal.com.sg , for Hair Colour!! Cost $28 for a Loreal hair colour, free cut, wash and blow! But because this price is meant for shoulder length hair and mine was over shoulder length so i just need to top up additional $20.
Not bad for such a deal. Usually when i go for my hair colour, it will cost me like at least $100 ++.

I would definitely look out for more of these good deals!!

New hair cut + colour

Salon @ Far East Plaza.

Mine's Salon
14 Scott Road #04-09

Far East Plaza
Singapore 228212
Tel: 62211379

The picture can't really show my hair colour but i dyed it RED!! Having brown colored hair for too long so changed it to red... Heheheheh

And my hair length is back to shoulder length! I really miss my long hair.
Right now, I'm contemplating to rebond my hair or go for extension.. I prefer to have long hair when i take my photoshoot with bf end of Oct!!

Haiz.What should i do??!!

1 comment :

Beauty Undercover said...

Dear  Felicia

I'm Agent G from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing hair and beauty salons in Singapore :)

While searching online, we came across your old blog article commenting on Mine's Salon.

Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:  http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/mines-salon-far-east-plaza

Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

Let us know :) and hope you have a great week ahead.

Warm Regards

Agent G