20 October 2011

What I'm missing about??

Ever since I'm a proud owner of iPhone, I've been seriously neglecting my books!

These novels are my usual companion during my train rides... from work, shopping, travel, waiting...
But ever since I own an iPhone, my train rides are usually accompanied by games, videos and more videos...

So while packing my stuffs today.. I come across these books, my favorite romance novels.
These are actually one of the few of my favorites.... I've many other titles that I loved!

My favourite novels!
Like every other girl, I'm always hoping that someday... I will met a prince charming who can sweep my feet off and live happily ever after... Hmm.. too cliche? Maybe some interesting adventure in between!

Hahaha!!1

But anyway, still these book will be my company for my upcoming holiday trip!

How nice to look at the sea, reading my favorite book and slipping ice tea! Shiok!!
Can't wait for next Tuesday to come fast!

This girl here seriously needs a break and fill herself with some old school stuffs.. Too much of IT savvy stuffs going around me!

No comments :