01 May 2012

Welcome... MAY'12

With a blink of an eye, it's time we enter the month of May'12.. And very soon, half of the year is gone.

So what have I achieved in the month of April'12..
Bridal Shop hunting


Trying all types of gowns

Can't take a really nice photo of myself in a gown cos no photography is allowed!

My driving license

THE shoe for my wedding!


  1. Went shopping for bridal shop
  2. Work really hard for the past 2 events @ work
  3. Managed to search for the perfect hand bouquet. (Yet to purchase, but soon..)
  4. Bought THE shoe for my wedding
  5. Changed my HK currency and also purchase travel insurances for my trip
  6. Manged to cut down on my shopping and scrapbook purchases!!
  7. Visited Titanic & MINT museum with my bf
  8. Passed my Driving Test and finally got my license!!
In the month of May'12... both my bf and I are planning our next short getaway trip. Hopefully we can have enough budget to go to Phuket! Im in love with private pool villa!! ^_^v

And we also planned to settle our bridal shop hunt! It's down to 2 shops.. Sattine vs Digio.
We are going to see which bridal shop is going to give us the best value and also I have to love their dress! =)

This month, I hope that I will received some good news from the job applications that I've applied.
Keep my finger cross that I can successfully change my job by this year!

XOXO,
Felicia

No comments :