25 November 2012

Wedding Preparation : Bridal Shoes

I believe almost every girl out there loves SHOES! I'm one of them!

Before I set out to source for my bridal gown, I've already purchased my shoes! (hehehhe)

I already know what I wanted for my wedding shoes, It must have bling (lots of bling) and heels got to be at least 3 inches high.

And I found my shoe at my favorite shoe shop, PAZZION.

Super love this shoes!!! It's really comfortable to wear. I wear it for my pre wedding shoot but too bad my engagement photographer didn't capture my shoes!

I hope my AD photographer will capture details of my shoes!!



All the above 3 images are from One Eye Click's blog.

I love to see wedding photographer's post on the AD process.. so much details and emotions all being capture!!

Can't wait for my wedding to come in another 1 months 1 weeks time!!

Ohh...did i mention that I'm also a greedy girl... I wanted to purchase another pair of heels to match my evening gown...


This pair caught my eyes quite sometime back but i didn't purchase it cause i thought that my bling shoe is good enough to match all gowns. But  after much thought, i decided to purchase this black lace heels but I can't find it in the Bugis & Wisma outlet!! Ahhh!!! I still have the 20% off for birthday month purchase...

Keeping my finger cross and I hope that I can find it!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :