31 December 2012

Year 2012...

Today is the last day of year 2012 and we survived the "End of the World" prophecy.. Hahhahhahaha 
I know it's lame! (-__-")

This year has been quite fulfilling for me. 

  1. I got engaged to the man I love.
  2. I took a leap of faith and step out of my comfort zone to switch job.
  3. Found a better fulfillment in my new job.
  4. Pass my driving test on the 2nd attempt!
  5. Plan our wedding - from 1.5 years to 6 months preparation.
  6. Bought our first love nest together @ Fernvale Lea! - can't wait for the house to be up and ready!!
  7. Took our Prewed photos with Oh!Dear Photography.
  8. Started using SK2 products due to wedding
  9. Resume back my Electone classes
  10. Managed to slim down a tiny bit!! Hehe
Though the weather may be rainy the whole day but i believe that it's because after the rain there is always rainbow.. I hope tomorrow my wedding day, the weather will be fine.

2012 has been kind to me. And I will continue to work hard to acheived my goals in 2013.

Love you all!!

Have a happy happy NEW YEAR!!!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :