25 January 2013

Jan 2013: Photo a Day (Part 4)

Another week it's end of Jan... I need to hurry up in order to catch up my backlog of Photo a Day!!!

Day 16: Two Things

Day 17: Ready

Many people asked... when are you going to give birth now that you're married....

My answer is... "No, I'm not ready for parenthood."

I love kids... but i think i'm not prepared to be a mother yet. Give me another year or two..

Day 18: Shadow

 Day 19: Delicious

Mr Lee has this Salmon sushi craving almost every other week. And I don't deny.. the salmon sushi is really good at Itacho Sushi.

Day 20: Something I Saw

I like to take candid shots of people.. their expression on their face is priceless...

Just like my hubby here... he is so into his playing that his expression is so relax.

Day 21: What I do

At where I work... we always use alot of sticky notes...
Another 10 more days to complete my Jan 2013 photo a day task!!

Fighting!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :