30 January 2013

Photo A Day: Jan 2013 (Part 5)

Day 22: Corner

Our cosy corner is Mr Lee's room... A place where we always sit together, watch tv dramas, eat, chat and drink...

Day 23:Electric

Mr Lee recently purchased a silent guitar as he constantly needs to practice  in order to not disturb my sleep... He purchase this new toy..

Day 24: Stripes

Day 25: Landscape

Ok I cheat.. This photo isn't taken by me but my actual day photographer from One Eye Click!
But I sooo love this shot!

Day 26: Together

Hahaha. I cheat again...  But I can't wait to share this picture!!
Taken by our AD photographer by One Eye Click. This is the shot that we took together when we are pronounce us Man and Wife.

Day 27: Sun


Day 28: Through

What I see through our room window...


Day 29: Grow

My nails grow at such unbelievable rate... this weekend going to change another set for CNY & Valentine's Day...

Day 30: Down

I paint my own toe nails....

Day 31: Yourself..

Myself at work... Recently I choose to forgo my false eyelashes..

Can't wait for Feb photo a day...

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :