17 February 2013

Phone died on me

The thing that I dread most... my phone died on me! Can you imagine the days without phone, you can't whatapps, sms, call or even surf all the media platforms like facebook, instagram and etc...

Yes.. My phone S2, decided that she needs a bath and was found in the washing machine. Well.. it's me that is careless. Changed my bed sheets and totally forgotten that my phone on the bed when i pull out my sheets from the bed. Haiz! (-__-")

My heart drop when I found my phone in the washing machine.... immediately I call Mr Lee to inform him that I'm phone-less .and he said it's ok. We can get another 2nd hand one that is in good condition and sent S2 for repair.

Pray hard that the service charges is not that high for S2...


Currently I'm stuck with this mini phone, nothing that i can complain about cos it's Mr Lee who paid for it. But I need to purchase a mirco SD card for this phone. Haiz.......

Best part of my pity... I can only re contract my mobile line in 6-7 months time. I'm not sure if I can endure that long... lets just hope... T_T

Monday is coming...

Xoxo,
Felicia 


No comments :