27 August 2013

A little update on our first home @ Fernvale Lea

Ever since, I stay with my in laws @ BP. I hardly venture into the East side of Singapore. Well, mainly because the transportation will kill me. 2 way journey will take about 3 hours. Imagine that, I can take a flight to BBK already!!! Haiz...

So unless Mr Lee is driving and if we dun have any place to go we will drop by and view the progress of our home... Luckily I can get to check from a blog to find out the progress....

Take from Zai@Sengkang blogspot
Image was dated 24 Aug 2013
Did a count and our unit has been built. Can't wait for all of the blocks to be ready!!

Lets wait for another 2 years before HDB calls us for another appointment!

Xoxo
Felicia

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

hi! can I ask does fernvale lea come with full length windows? u may email me coconutmatters@gmail.com tq..

Felicia Tan said...

HI there,

I dun think Fernvale Lea offer full length windows. Just 3/4 length only.. =)