01 March 2014

My life as a Mother....

Being a mother isn't easy!! I'm super sleep deprived but I'm thankful that help is always rendered whenever I ask for. Thankfully I have a helper and my gf's mother who is willing to come over to my place everyday to boil those tonic soup and to help teach my helper to care for baby.

Just damn disappointed that such help was not received from my mother in law... Tsk tsk...

As I said, being a mother isn't easy and nothing has prepared me for this journey. (I regretted not attending those antenatal classes.. if i have attended, I would be so helpless in caring for my baby.)

But still it a amazing journey..

Soon it will be Danielle's full month celebration... we've planned a small gathering with family and friends.

Let's hope with so many ppl coming, Danielle won't be overwhelm and get cranky at night...

Oh, did i mention that now Danielle is my photography subject. When the moods strikes, I will try to snap lot of pictures of her..

I even thought of taking our first family portrait with OhDear! Photography when Danielle is about 4 - 5 months old... hopefully my hubby is agreeable with this...
Hehehehe








Have a great weekend!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :