28 August 2014

I'm nuts about Coconut Drink!!!!!!

Recently I chance about this new craze of coconut drink from a local company called COCOLOCO.
Their coconut drinks are pure and  freshly cracked and there is no added preservatives.

Honestly I fall in love with drinking coconut water when I was at my 3rd trimester. It's so refreshing and when we are on our babymoon in BBK. I could get coconut water almost anywhere and it taste so good. Plus it's cheap!

But when I'm back in Singapore, I couldn't find those fresh coconut at a reasonable price. I know the price in BK and SG can't fight. But could you imagine the same small coconut in BK, cost us like less than $2 but in SG supermarket, 1 fresh coconut can easily cost us $3.50 and even more. So ex, plus I need to chop off the coconut head in order to consume the water~~~

 So I went ahead and order it!


It mention on the bottle that the freshly cracked coconut water has to be consume within 3 days. And they really mean it!! Cause I left 1 bottle in the fridge for more than 3 days and it just turn bad. So it's 100% fresh!!!

The cost.. Hmm, Some might think that it's costly.

Minimum order is 6 bottles which cost $25.20. But there is a flat fee of $5 for delivery. Currently they do not have the option for self collections.

So I guess $4.20 per bottle might be expensive to some. But I think the price is quite alright for a once in a while indulgence.

Right now.. super miss drinking this coconut water!! Now I hardly wanna touch those in "can" types ones!!

Gonna send it my order again in Sept!

Xoxo,
Felicia


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't know Coco Loco costs this much. NTUC Extra sells thai young coconut at just $1.60.