14 August 2014

Mother - Daughter Bucket List

Come across a blog post awhile ago with the same heading as mine and I thought it's quite fun to have this Mother - Daughter Bucket List.. Cause I thought it would be fun to do stuffs together with Danielle as she grows... It's always a way for us to bond and capture precious memories together..





Mother Daughter Bucket List


  • Watch Sunrise / Sunset together
  • Develop a family recipe (gotta make sure I learn how to cook!!)
  • Have a mother daughter photo shoot
  • Have classic / favorite cartoon movie night
  • Go to a craft / art class
  • Play in the rain
  • Explore local places that I’ve never been
  • Mother Daughter trip abroad
  • Medi / Pedi sessions together
  • Have a pampering spa treat
  • Visit local museum / local attractions
  • Shopping Spree
  • Look a baby photos of both of us and reminisce together

I know that the list I have right now.. some might be quite impossible to do it now..

Now this list has no age limit and has no expiry date.. 

This is what being a mother is all about.. it's not just about loving, caring and parenting skills.
I think that bonding my children is the most important.

I would want a tight knitted family where my kids are free to share anything with me yet they are independent. Lets hope........ me and hubs can achieve that!
My day brighter N heart warmer

So looking forward to weekends cause its the only days where I get to spend the most time with Danielle!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :