27 February 2009

Being Happy..


Be myself! Doing what I want, achieving goals not living up to others expectation because this is my life! It's just tuning out the little voice that says " Wat will you think abt this..."

Accept and forget.. Write down all my flaws everything that I don't like about myself. Divide them into 3 columns: worth worrying about, who cares? and why is it even on this list? Rip them all up.. It's not about changing myself. It's being myself and loving myself for it.

Eliminate! Identify places or people or things that will make me feel uncomfortable with. Eliminate this stuff from my schedule. I've no time for people who don't accept me.

Forget other's opinions. If i feel fat because someone said I'm than they were probably covering up for their own insecurity problem. Feel superior, take the high road and forget.

Learn to forgive. Once my self-esteem is booming and confidence is glowing.. bet, at least one person will be sorry. Forgive and forget. Everyone makes mistakes.

Enjoy myself. Live in short. Live it well. Never back down from an obstacle I face. And always remember.. " You are you and it's only the world around you."


No comments :