27 February 2009

HongKong drama craze..

My start of Hongkong drama craze has gone back to it's original state ever since I've completed my Dip class.. This year.. I've vow to totally sit back and relax on my off days! Basically my off days will be filled with scrapping, shopping and watching my fave HK dramas..

I've just finish watching this series of TVB costume drama called " Sweetness in the Salt ", talking about salt traders in the olden days and about friendship and family... Kinda of nice but the ending is so - so...

And now.. I'm totally hooked to a current series called "E.U " aka The Police Academy III! In the drama.. I like the 2 main characthers.. Ron Ng and Sammuel Chan.. hahahahaha.. Just like the another show "Triumph in the skies", one of my fave...

A short intro of the above mention drama....

TVB新剧《学警狙击》是《学警》三部曲第三部,之前两辑《学警雄心》和《学警出更》收视都不错,这次《学警狙击》的 男主角依然是吴卓羲和陈键锋,不过女主角又发生了变化,先从第一部的薛凯琪、杨怡,到第二部的郭羡妮、容祖儿、徐子珊,再到《学警狙击》的周海媚、江若 琳、梁嘉琪。另外值得一提的是,苗侨伟本来在第一辑《学警雄心》已经殉职了,不过在《学警狙击》再度出现。

No comments :