31 May 2009

Time for a new lappy!!

All this while, I've been bug by the problem.. My current lappy works perfectly fine except that the lights from it's LCD screen will flicker and totally black out. Sometime it's will flicker for a while and it's back to normal... Sometimes it won't flicker at all... thus it make me can't decide to change another lappy or not..

And now, it's giving me this problem again. Haiz... I've been shopping around for lappy since.. and I've come to like Dell or Hp...

For Dell, I'm either eyeing on the normal size 14" laptop at a price for around $1k+ or the Dell Mini 12 that cost abt $700+.. I kinda of like the mini notebook.. it serve all my basic requirement and it's small but it don't have a DVD drive... and it i need one.. I'll have to buy a external disk...

As for Hp.. I'm eyeing on the HP pavilion Dv2 lappy that cost abt $1299... It said to weight 1.64kg.. so it's light!! haha.. And they have it in WHITE colour!! haha ( my fave color).

HP has it mini lappy too... Mini 100... quite similar to what DELL is having too... but i'm not too sure of the price..

Haiz.. Now i'm spoilt for choice but i'll be over the moon is any of the dealers can accept trade-ins. At least i won't have so many gadgets laying all over my table!!

Let's hope that when the next IT fair comes, my "B" has arrive too.. than I'll be able to get a new lappy!! ** Finger Cross**

No comments :