06 June 2009

It's time to re-contract!! (^_^)

When June arrive... there are a few things that came to my mind!

  1. Hot weather
  2. GSS
  3. IT fair
  4. Travel
  5. re-contract my hp
Yuppie!!! I've completed my 2nd re-contract... now it's time to move into my 3rd.. And I'm still hoping that M1 will send me a $100 dollars voucher soon..

Anyway I've eye on 1 phone.. Samsung PRESTON!!! It caught my eye as it has white colour!! And the phone is much slimmer than Omina!

The function wise is quite similar as omina.. expect that it doesn't run on windows platform... but majority of the functions are there... But 1 function i find lacking is the voice recording. Both Preston & Omina doesn't have this function... But still I would still eye on the Preston..
It's already the end of 1st working week, still no new of "B"!! =(


No comments :