03 January 2010

It's time to work and scrap


After so many days of being lazy... I've finally got myself to work on the layout which was previously taught in the a workshop that i've attended.

This time i tried out photos which is like super mini size.. hahah.. more like a neoprint size.
It's quite fun to work with different photo size on a layout. Actually gives you different touch.
And right now.. this pen is my half finish project.. didn't do a very good job in pasting all those crystals, but i think with more practice it will get perfect.

Wanted to get my 450D, but it seems like its out of stocks.. So i guess i need to wait for awhile more... Hmmm

Really excited as I've already when to library to borrow books on DSLR... Haha.. just can't wait to get my hands on 1. Maybe i shall go and rent 1 and get the feel of it!! hehehe

No comments :