12 December 2010

Post Hongkong Trip 2010 - Day 3 ~ Disneyland Resort My

This post will be about my 3rd day in Hongkong..

Before i make my trip to HK, I've been doing my homework.. and realise that many bloggers recommended this Dim Sum restaurant in Yau Ma Tei area, call Tim Ho Wan 添好運.
And it's been awarded 1 Michelin Star!

After seeing the photos, you will know that it's worth the 1hr plus waiting time!





Next stop.. we went straight to Disneyland after our Dim Sum... though I've been to Hongkong's Disneyland for the 3rd time.. Still, Disneyland will always hold a special charm on me.. 
There wasn't any parade on the day that i visit cos they are preparing for the Christmas theme... but nevertheless.. i managed to watch the Golden Mickey show which i haven't seen before.. cos there aren't time to watch when im at Disneyland.. And i took the roller coaster ride at Tomorrowland! And for the 1st time, I manage to snap a picture with Sitch!!

 
 



Brought a mini christmas hat... just nice for the christmas party that I'll having this weekend at my office!
As usual the que to take photo with Minnie and Mickey is super long.. thus i didn't que...




Using my 55-250mm lens to take this shot!


My very first photo with Stich!!

Finally get to take photo with Snow White.. Now Im left with Sleeping Beauty & Mulan!

Buzz LightYear...








Rushing here and there to take photos with Disney characters and rides.. makes us forget about dinner!!! But i didn't want to have dinner thus we tahan our hunger.. Watch fireworks and make our way back...

Watch out for my next post on my Da Pang Tong...

No comments :