18 December 2010

San Francisco Trip Day 14 - Flying back home


Having a cup of hot chocolate before i board my plane


Our collections of penny...



My first breakfast in Hongkong


SQ! I wish 1 day i might be able to take sq flight


Finally the very last post for this trip!

It's been a really enjoyable trip... Fall in love with the factory outlet shopping, the beautiful sights of San Francisco, Los Angles and Las Vegas...

Given me a choice, I would love to stay in California for a short period to experience the different lifestyle there.
People there are much friendly.. and I like to shop in Target and CVS.. 
Hahaha, Im like a country pumpkin who hasn't seen the world!! Hehe Although CVS is like our Watson's but still stuffs there are different.. 

The only tourist attraction that I didn't do, was to sit their Cable Car in San Francisco.. 

Perhaps this will give me a chance to go back again to explore.. Would really love to visit DC and New York! (^_^v)


No comments :