19 December 2010

Counting down to Xmas


Recently I've been very busy with concerts held at work that I've totally lost my creative juice to scrap.. thus Ive been a super lazy scrapper!

Mention previously that I wanted to work on altered art frame.. search on google to let me have some inspiration..



some of the works of other scrapper...
So I'm still trying to work on it.. hopefully I can complete it before Christmas..

This month is also one of my favourite month... having log cakes, exchanges of gifts, beautiful lighting... and i like the Christmas feel of spreading Love, Peace and Hope...

Oh and i added my wish list too... for Santa.. Hmm, I won't say that I'm at my best behaviour this year but I've been a good girl... Do my work, my chores.. But i will definitely keep my room neater by next year and be more diligently on exercising to have a healthy lifestyle!

My Wish list on my "Wants"

No comments :