07 January 2011

Recent Happenings...

What had happened to Felicia???

1) Had some relationship problem... But now, feels much better and a dead load off her shoulder and heart!

2) Fall sick! =( 
    I've always seems to fall sick so easily...

3) Lost of appetite.. maybe due to my recent illness, i didn't eat much but! I think I might have slim down.. (hehe)


4) Watching all my TVB Dramas - Just finish watching A Fistful of Stances ( 鐵馬尋橋) and Can’t Buy Me Love (公主嫁到)


5) Reading my novels.. a hobby that i've temporary stop because i've been watching videos on my iphone that i didn't have enough time to read when I'm traveling to and fro from work.. Can't wait to start reading my romance novels again! (^_^v)


6) Soooo hooked to online shopping, especially Gmarket!! Brought 2 tops already! And Im already eyeing on some more items!! wahahahahahah


Weekends coming.. plans to scrap a layout and also to complete my back logs on my daily notes journal.. hehe


No comments :