01 February 2011

All set to welcome.. Rabit Year 2011

Tomorrow will be Chinese New Year.. will be having our reunion dinner at home this time, last year my family and i went to Red House for our reunion dinner.. Fair was so so.. quite expensive too. So this year, my mother decided to have dinner at home!!

Hmm.. I can't wait for tomorrow's dinner cos this year i got a dslr with tripod and i finally can snap another family photo!! Yeah!! Hehe

As for spring cleaning.. I can't make friend with dust so it's very irritating for me to clean my room.. But somehow most of the areas are clean. Just need to clean it again tomorrow as it's my house rule that we can't do any cleaning after the 2nd day of CNY. =)
My new gel nails!! 

My bling bling comfy shoes

As usual I've new tops and jeans. This year i even brought a dress!! haha
New hair color and trim. Brought new shoes! Bling Bling type..  And a new set of manicured nails!
Didn't buy any new bags for this cny cos.. I've simply too many bags!! And most of them are still very new!

Im soo loving my new nails! I think I abit crazy that i can't stop admiring my nails! Haha

Time to hit the bed.. Still got to work half day tomorrow. How come i think i didn't purchase enough tops. Hmmm.. maybe i should do a last min shopping!

No comments :