15 May 2011

Some ideas on Home Design...

 It's always been a biggest wish to be able to design my own house.

Though I don't have a house yet.. but i believe soon I will own my lovely nest with my love one.
But first i have to work and work super hard because housing in Singapore is quite expensive even though our minister claims that it's affordable. Don't forget the fact that you have to be debt ridden for 30 years!

Assuming that i purchase a flat at the age of 29 years old, pay off the flat for 30 years together with my love one.. By that i would be 59 years old. How to save more $$ for my old age? Haiz....

Anyway I would be glad if i can manage to ballot for a flat of my choice on my first balloting. Which i highly doubt. Anyway there is a new exercise coming up on new BTO on Pasir Ris. Hopefully we can somehow get a close number for balloting.









all the above images are source from Pinterest.

No comments :