14 July 2011

Every girl's dream..... Her Wedding Day

I guess every girl will dream of how her wedding will be when she grows up. Maybe under the influence of Disney cartoon which I'm a huge fan even at this age, all girls will dream of marrying her prince charming.

I once thought that my love life wasn't a smooth sailing and that I keep thinking that i should put in more effort. Trying to forget who is the real Felicia in order to please him. But till i met my BF... every thing just change. Cause I met one who really appreciate me for who i am. Loves me as much despite my faults and flaws. And vice verse for me.

It's just a short 5mths and a voice inside me just tells me that he's the one.... So sure of it that every little thing he does just reassures me.

And how i envision my wedding.
SIMPLE and COSY.
With lots of earth and natural or light pastel colours.




No comments :