03 July 2011

My hearts long for a holiday!

Can't help but long for a holiday.. Be it a 3D2N / 4D3N trip or even a day trip to JB, Bintan or Batam!!!

Just want to go out and have some fun, take lots of pictures, shopping, massages and spend time with loves one!


Photo taken from Google


Taipei 101 - Photo taken from google

I've been planing another holiday trip with my gal-friend. couldn't really decide on whether to go on a 5D4N Hongkong + Macau trip or 4D3N Taipei trip... anyway this holiday will be for next year. So we still have tons of time to slowly plan and decide and also to save money!!


Photo taken from google - web tourist.net

But this year, I'm definitely going to plan a short trip to Port Dickson! Well, maybe an addition day at either KL or Malacca. Planning this trip tgt with my bf and it's our trip tgt~
Going to enjoy food, mother nature breath-taking scenery and also sunset /sunrise!!!!!

Can't wait for October to come!! Yeah!

No comments :