07 July 2011

Online Shopping!!

All these while I've been using Singpost's Vpost service to purchase my USA loots. Especially to those company that do not ship internationally. And I've no complaints but raves for this service. Because as they promise, shipping is usually done within 7 working days after payment of shipping is received by Vpost.

Anyway let me get to my point.... 

And recently I've changed my skin care to Kiehl's which is very popular in USA. And their products are really good! So in love with their Rare Earth collection. My skin has tremendously improved. Lesser breakout though my pores on my cheeks..

Knowing that Kiehl's products are selling much more expensive in SG so i went to their USA website and realised 2 things :-

1) They do not ship international
2) They do not accept international credit card

My loots


So this means, i need the help of vconcierge! Process of purchase is a breeze.
Followed the instruction given my vpost. Paid for my items..
Waited for my parcel to arrive at my vpost USA address and which then i paid for my shipping.
Viola!
Items are received around 7 working days!

So now i know where i can stock up on my beauty regimen items!

No comments :