08 August 2011

Accepting new changes

I guess the "IN" word now is proby : - Changes are the new constant.

Since August, there are quite a number of changes, mostly on my work. Different of job portfolio which means my work level has increase but.... my pay still stays the same. Guess this is something very common with ppl working here in Singapore.

But I don't really grumble much about this new changes as i see that it's a new challenged and i hope that by learning something new in my work, there is chance to excel and perform well. Hoping to really do well in my job and really look forward to my next appraisal next year.

Anyway.. enough with my work. Am really looking forward to this public holiday tomorrow.
Cos i finally can get a break! Yeah!!! Too bad there isn't any long weekend public holidays this month. But isn't anything for me to complain cos i don't have to work!!! LOL!!!

Few months back, i come across this photography challenge. And i'm really keen. 
So today, looking at my camera lying on my table. I picked it up and take a shot...

And here's my go of : Day 1 - A photo of yourself.


After snapping my photo today.. I realize that i've seem to put on weight! See how round is my face!!

Ahhh!!!!

Need to go on diet like NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :