08 August 2011

Beauty Loot: Fancl Lotion AC + Sunguard 30

Like many girls out there... I've my own set of beauty regimen..

There are some kind of girls who loves to get the complete set from the same brand. And there are some kind who loves to mix and match.

And yup, i belong to the later. Cos i also believe that brand A cleanser is good for you doesn't mean that it's toner will work fine on your face.

So there is my mix and match 3 step beauty regimen.

1) Cleaner: Kiehl's Rare Earth Cleansing Form
2) Tone: Fancl Lotion AC
3) Moisturize:  Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
4) Sunblock: Fancl Sun guard 30 Nuance Pearl

And being a member in Fancl group, recently they are having a 20% discount on their product as their anniversary promotion. Catch is, you got to purchase at least $80 and above.

Total damage: $65


So I went down to the nearest Fancl store that is nearby me and viola!!! I'm a happy girl cos i save at least $10++!!

I've been using Fancl's product for awhile.. and i really like it. Totally suits the Asian skin. The lotion is quickly absorb once i pat on my clean face. And there's not feeling of tightness. And another product that i rave about will be the sunblock.

Most of the sunblock i used, are really oily and after awhile my skin will have break outs. But this watery base sunblock.. just sit right it!!
 Thumbs up for me!

No comments :