10 August 2011

Day 2 of Photography Challenge

Yesterday was Singapore's 46th birthday.. Surprisingly, bf and I didn't have much program on on this day.

Just a basic date, with movie and lunch and dinner. But I was happy to bum into 2 of my secondary school friends whom i haven seen them for like ages... Happy to be able to recontact with them.

Wonder when will be the next gathering...

Almost a decade since I graduated from Secondary school. Hahaha.... Times just flies pass when you're busy and the age is creeping in. Makes me feel old. Haiz.

Anyway, there's my take for day2.... Photo: What I wore for today!

And I also took some photographs of us... See that cute robot background. It's very "danbo" like and bf commented that I like anything that look very similar to Danbo. Haha


After snapping these cute robots, we made our way back to my place and went for a massage!

Had a good sleep last night after massage, shoulder and lower back isn't that aching! Really need to have massages as and when to let my body relax.

No comments :