04 September 2011

Beauty Loots: Maybelline - Magnum Volum Express Waterproof Mascara

Saw this new Maybelline mascara and read few good reviews like,



  • able to hold curl longer
  • waterproof
  • smudge proof
  • easily remove with eye makeup remover
I've just purchased this yesterday and have yet to try so i can't really say if this mascara is really as what the above mention points is.

And I've also purchase an eye gel. In fact is an eye brightener roll on... Haven really used any eye product and realise that it's by pass time that i start using one especially at my age, 27 years old. I've got to really take good care of my skin. Though at times i really wish i'm blessed with flawless skin. Too bad I'm not.. Haiz.

So got to invest in skincare and lots of good mask!

No comments :